Sunday, July 20, 2008

Another day, another jog

My ankles hurt a bit still, but I decided to try and run the pain away. First couple of dozen meters were somewhat painful but it went away then, and I had the normal 3,5 km jog. Had no other problems running.

Anyways, on top of that I did 3 sets of 4 pull ups and 2 sets of 20 sit ups. I am still for some reason struggling with sit ups. I don't know why, I mean I can do 3 or 4 sets easily, I just don't do them for some reason. I'll see if I can still do one set before going to bed.

Also did the 2nd day of week 2 of the push up program. The last set was pretty hard, but I still managed to push a little extra there for a total of 71 push ups.

Tomorrow I would need to do a set of 15-15-12-12-15+, with 2 minutes of rest between each level, and that would be the final training day of week 2. Then I need to do another test to see how many consecutive push ups I can do. I am betting somewhere between 50 and 60. Anyways, I reckon I won't do any pull ups for tomorrow.

No comments: