Saturday, July 26, 2008

Slowing down a bit

Only did the normal 3,5 km jog and 20 sit upts yesterday, I figure my strenght is running out...so I need to reconsider my training a bit. Oh, and I did 3x4 pull ups.

Or then I am just feeling a bit lazy...which is actually the more likely scenario. So, not gonna do a jog today, instead I did the day 1 of week 3 of the push up program. Almost didn't make it, so I figure doing this program in 3 weeks will be impossible...for me at least. I reckon I'll move to the normal rhythm.

Bastards didn't call about job either. originally they told me they will call on thursday or friday if I get it, and no call...they should have at least called that I'm not gonna get it. But people never do that. That's fine, I'll just get another one then.

No comments: