Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Been a few days

I've been trying to get a job for a few days now. Must have sent close to 10 applications, maybe 15, I don't even know. Fuckers don't take me anywhere because I have no preivous experience on pretty much anything but factory work. Funnily enough today I was about to call a place I had worked previously, but decided to check the web page of the 'unemployment office' or whatever, and they had just today listed an open place there. So sent an email there, they called and now I have a job. It pisses me off a bit though, it's not like I want to work in a factory for the rest of my life, but how am I supposed to switch the field when everything requires experience?
Well, education would be one thing, but that would mean a minimum of 3 extra years in Finland. No fucking way.

Well, excersising then, I've been running a lot. Just completed day 2 of the 3rd week of the push up program. Sit ups I have pretty much forgotten about. Pull ups I've been done pretty much everyday.

Anyways, the day before yesterday I was suppose to hold a day off from running, but then something made me feel very angry, frustrated and what not, and I decided to go running. Shouldn't have, broke my leg. It wasn't muscle pain either, felt like my joints were on fire. So I had to walk most of the 'jog'...it hurt a bit still yesterday, but I'm gonna try and have a little jog today.

No comments: